100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: leaves, stems and flowers
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Fighting bacteria, Fighting infections, Reducing disease-causing inflammation, Stimulating the nervous system.
- Cold and Flu Treatment, If you’re sick, diffusing the oil throughout your home, add one to two drops to a steam bath, or make a homemade vapor rub using eucalyptus oil and basil oil that can massaged into the chest to open up your nasal passages.
- to its anti-inflammatory properties, basil oil can help with aching muscles. Useful as a natural muscle relaxer, you can rub a few drops of basil essential oil along with coconut oil into painful, swollen muscles or joints. To further help relax tense areas and feel immediate relief, try soaking in a warm bath with Epsom salts and a couple drops of lavender oil and basil oil.
- Inhaling basil can help restore mental alertness and fight fatigue since it’s naturally a stimulant that works on the nervous system and adrenal cortex. Many people find it beneficial for reducing symptoms like sluggishness, brain fog and poor moods that accompany adrenal fatigue or chronic fatigue.
Diffuse basil essential oil throughout your home or inhale it directly from the bottle. You can also combine a couple drops of basil oil with a carrier oil like jojoba and put it on your wrists for an instant pick-me-up.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.