100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Wood
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Calm Mind, Ground Emotions, Balance Spirit
This woody essential oil takes you back to ancient Egypt, where Cedarwood was used for beauty, skin, and holistic health. The earthy aroma has been known to completely change the mood in a room, bringing about groundedness, humility, and a sense of connection with nature.
- Blend 2-5 drops of Cedarwood, Tea Tree, and Rosemary Essential Oils in a diffuser for an earthy, outdoors-like aroma.
- Add 2-3 drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil mixed with Sweet Almond Carrier Oil to increase vitality during workouts.
- Add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a diffuser to help relax the mind and body after a stressful day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.