100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Anti-allergy, anti-inflammation, Calming, Soothing, and Nourishing
Chamomile Essential Oil contains over 75% sesquiterpenes, which may give this oil its anti-inflammatory and cooling properties. Chamomile Essential Oil is also an antiallergenic, antifungal, and potent sedative. The flower compounds used in the precious essential oil has also been shown to support anti-tumor activity.
Chamomile Essential Oil has a crisp and herbaceous aroma that is extremely calming and soothing.
Chamomile Essential Oil can also be helpful for any skin issue that involves inflammation or itching. The cooling and anti-inflammatory compounds of Chamomile makes it an excellent choice to relieve pain and heal injuries of the muscles, tendons, or ligaments. You can combine Chamomile Essential Oil with a carrier oil for an effective massage treatment or add in a bath after a stressful day.
- Calm Children: Add 2-3 drops of Chamomile Essential Oil to a Aromatherapy diffuser, or apply 1-2 drops of Chamomile Essential Oil with your favourite Carrier Oil to the bottoms of your little ones' feet to promote a calm and relaxing environment.
- Bath Time Relaxation: Add 2-4 drops of Chamomile Essential Oil to your bath tub to ease feelings of tension and promote a restful nights sleep. Soak up.
- improve the sensitivity of the skin: twice a day, the right amount of application and massage. Its formula is 10 ml of sweet almond oil and 3-5 drops of chamomile essential oil.
- improve dry and sensitive skin: twice a day, apply and massage. Its formula is 10 ml of sweet almond oil, 3 drops of sandalwood, and 2 drops of chamomile.
- improve the skin of eczema 1: a few drop of chamomile essential oil into the water, wet the face towel and cover the face for 5 minutes morning and evening. will help soothing and astringent.
- Improve sensitive and week skin: Apply to the skin every day. Chamomile essential oil is mixed with skin care products (such as moisturiser) in a ratio of 1 drop of essential oil to 3-5 grams of moisturizer.
- improve dry skin and peeling skin: massage, can improve the lack of water and peeled skin. The formula is 3 drops of chamomile essential oil, 2 drops of rose essential oil, 1 drop of geranium essential oil, and 5-8 ml of sweet almond oil.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.