100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Support Nervous System, Lift Mood, Reduce Stress
The scent of Cinnamon Essential Oil can energise the mind, refresh the respiratory tract, and support the nervous system.
- Add 2-3 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil to your diffuser for an energising environment.
- Mix 1 drop of Cinnamon Essential Oil with your favourite face cream, and apply to your face for a rejuvenating, therapeutic moisturiser.
- Add 5-6 drops to your favourite shampoo to stimulate hair growth and help remove dandruff.
- Cinnamon Face Wash: Add 1 Tbsp. of Coconut Oil, 3 Tbsp raw honey, 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar, and 20 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil to a mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, then pour it into a bottle. Apply to your face for anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and soothing effects
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.