100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Branches
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Support Emotional Wellbeing, Balance Mind, Cleanse
Cypress essential oil provides a variety of therapeutic benefits. This Essential Oil has a refreshing and herbaceous aroma and is commonly used in the perfume and soap industries for that reason. Many massage therapists also use Cypress Essential Oil as a base for relaxing massage oils.
- Add a few drops of Cypress Essential Oil to your diffuser for a cleansing aroma that can help open up sinuses and reduce phlegm.
- Mix a few drops of Cypress Essential Oil with carrier oil and apply to legs to help reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
- Mix a few drops of Cypress Essential Oil with carrier oil and apply to the back of the neck and bottoms of feet to lift mood in times of distress.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.