100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Root
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: improve circulation, Heals Infections, Reduces Inflammation,
Ginger essential oil is used to treat nausea, upset stomach, Alleviates Muscle and Menstrual Pain, inflammation and respiratory conditions
- To improve blood circulation and heart health, rub one to two drops of ginger essential oil over the heart twice daily.
- For muscle and joint pain, rub two to three drops of the oil on the needed area twice daily.
- To boost mood and feelings of courage, add two to three drops to a diffuser or inhale twice daily.
- For nausea, diffuse two to three drops of ginger oil or apply one to two drops over the stomach.
- For low libido, diffuse two to three drops of ginger oil or apply one to two drops to the feet or lower abdomen.
- To aid digestion and get rid of toxins, add two to three drops of ginger oil to warm bath water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.