100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging, improves the elasticity of your skin.
- To Prevent Hair Loss
1 tablespoon of green tea essential oil, when mixed with ½ cup of any carrier oil (such as coconut or olive oil) can be applied on the scalp and hair for this very purpose. Before rinsing it off however, be sure to keep it for about 1-2 hours and then shampoo.
- To Promote Softer and Tighter Skin
Just apply a few drops of the green tea essential oil (mixed with a carrier oil) as a form of night treatment to prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- To Promote Smoother and Acne-Free Skin
Simply apply a few drops of the green tea essential oil onto the problematic spots before bedtime.
- To Treat Dark Eye Circles
After blending it with a carrier oil, you can massage a few drops of the green tea essential oil under the eyes to as a form of skin care regimen to treat fine lines and the dark eye circles.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.