100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Berries
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: calming effects on nervous tension, powerful detoxifier and immune system booster
Therapeutic Benefits of Juniper Berry
Analgesic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-rheumatic, Anti-septic, Anti-spasmodic, Anti-viral, Astringent, Diuretic, Liver supporter, Lymph decongest, Lymphatic support, Rubefacient, Sedative, Tonic, Vein tonic, Warming
Add 2 drops of Juniper Berry, two drops of cypress, and 2 drops of Roman chamomile in a carrier oil to apply to areas of soreness after a workout. If you spend long hours on your feet, a refreshing footbath with 1/2 cup Epsom salts, 1 teaspoon carrier oil, 15 drops juniper berry and 15 drops spearmint oils will feel amazing. Mix the essential oils into the carrier oil and stir; add to the Epsom salts and mix thoroughly into the water in the foot basin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia