100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Relieve Stress, Soothe Tension, Improve Sleep
Relax your body and mind. Lavender melts the stress of the day away by promoting feelings of tranquility and harmony within. As one of the most versatile essential oils, Lavender can also help to clean cuts, heal bruises, and reduce skin irritation.
- Add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to a aromatherapy diffuser before bed for a good night’s sleep.
- Put 20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil per 150ml. of water to create a Lavender room spray.
- Dilute a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil with Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate. Rub the blend onto the temples and the back of the neck for relief from tension and stress.
- Lavender Bath Salts: Add 25 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, 1 ½ cup of salt, and ½ cup of baking soda to a large glass jar with a lid. At bath time, add ½ cup of your new mixture into the bath water. Soak for 20 to 40 minutes for a deeply relaxing bath.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, ship from West Malaysia.