100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Rejuvenate Skin, Calm Mind, Lift Mood
Neroli provides a floral, sweet scent. Neroli is said to be a flower of pure femininity. This flower promotes passion for highly charged emotions and helps you remember the things that matter. Enjoy the sweet, floral scent of Neroli.
- Lowers Inflammation & Pain
- Reduces Stress & Improve Symptoms of Menopause, improve the endocrine system, increase sexual desire.
- Repairs & Rejuvenates Skin, regenerate the skin cells and improve the elasticity of skin. Mix a drop or two of neroli essential oil with an application of an unscented face cream or oil (like jojoba or argan), and apply as normal.
- Acne treatment: Since neroli essential oil has powerful antibacterial properties, it’s a great home remedy for acne to treat breakouts. Wet a cotton ball with water (to provide some dilution to the essential oil), and then add a few drops of neroli essential oil. Dab the cotton ball on the problem area gently once a day until the blemish clears up.
- To naturally remedy anxiety, depression, hysteria, panic, shock and stress, use 3–4 drops of neroli essential oil in your next bath or foot bath.
- Alleviate headaches: Apply a few drops to a hot or cold compress to soothe a headache, especially one caused by tension.
- Decrease stretch marks: Add a few drops of neroli essential oil to a cream, lotion or oil to reduce stretch marks and broken capillaries on the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia