100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Lift Mood, Moisturize Skin, Balance Emotions
Patchouli has been referred to as the “attraction oil” due to its ability to complement and enhance human pheromones. This sweet, earthy essential oil has been known to help calm, ground, and balance those in its presence. It has various therapeutic uses, including antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing applications.
- Add 5-6 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil and 2 cups of sea salt to warm water for a refreshing foot soak.
- Mix 5-6 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil with water and add to a spray bottle for a refreshing deodorant body spray.
- Mix 5-6 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil with 30ml of Coconut Oil, and apply to skin for moisturisation and burn relief.
- Antiseptic Aid: Mix 5-10 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil in 200ml of water to make a natural antiseptic solution for washing minor cuts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.