100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Improve Breathing, Clear Nasal Congestion, Invigorate Mind
Cool down and refresh. Peppermint has an uplifting, minty scent that promotes awareness and helps relieve mental and physical fatigue. Millions of people around the world enjoy Peppermint Essential Oil for its incredibly soothing effects. It can help relieve headaches, sore muscles, and even deter insects.
- Mix 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil with ¼ teaspoon of carrier oil. Place the mixture in the palm of your hands and apply it to the bottoms of feet, back of the neck or spine to help you cool down and refresh.
- Take a few whiffs of Peppermint Essential Oil directly from the bottle before taking on the day for a quick energy boost.
- All-Purpose Cleaning Spray: Add 10 drops of Peppermint, 10 drops of Eucalyptus, and 10 drops of Orange Essential Oils to ¼ cup of vinegar and 1 ½ cup of water. Add all ingredients into a spray bottle, shake well, and spray the germs away naturally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.