100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: reduce acne, balance hormones, relieve anxiety, improve depression, naturally increase libido.
- for depression: If you’re ever feeling anxious or down in the dumps, try putting five drops of rose and five drops of lavender in a diffuser by your nightstand before bed. Hopefully you will wake up renewed and at peace!
- If you suffer from acne, try dabbing one drop of pure rose essential oil on blemishes three times a day. Make sure you use a sterile cotton swab; if the antimicrobial power is too much for you, dilute it slightly with some coconut oil.
- for Libido & Hormone Health
Because it acts as an anti-anxiety agent, rose essential oil can greatly help men with sexual dysfunction related to performance anxiety and stress. It has also been reported that it can help balance sex hormones, which can contribute to increased sex drive.
How to use rose oil for libido: Many men and women who are planning a romantic evening will rub two drops of the following essential oils on their neck or diffuse them throughout the home or bedroom: Rose, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang
Also, these oils can be combined with carrier oils — like jojoba, coconut or olive — and then give your spouse a therapeutic massage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia