100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Flower, Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Invigorate Mind, Increase Focus, Improve Digestion
Invigorate your mind and increase your ability to focus. The herbaceous scent of Rosemary has been known to increase blood flow to the head, making it a popular choice to improve focus, memory, and hair growth. It also has a reputation for improving digestion.
- Add 15 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Lean over the bowl, cover your head with a towel to isolate the vapours, and breathe in the aroma for some respiratory relief.
- Mix 2 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil with ½ teaspoon of a carrier oil and gently massage to help relieve pain and aches.
- Combine 2 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil, 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, Coconut Milk, and Aloe Vera Gel to create your own natural shampoo.
- Dry Scalp Relief: Massage 2-5 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil onto the scalp before bed then rinse with a mild shampoo in the morning. If the dryness is excessive, try 2 drops of Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Peppermint Essential Oil along with some carrier oil. Massage the mixture onto the scalp, let it sit overnight, and rinse it with a mild shampoo in the morning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.