100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Antioxidants, Improve Memory, uplifting
Spearmint Essential diluted in carrier and applied to the abdomen, it can help relieve a queasy stomach and bloating. When diffused, Spearmint is uplifting, reduces emotional agitation, improves concentration, and eases physical tension in the head and neck.
To help energize the body and mind, add 4 drops of Spearmint Essential Oil to an ounce of bubble bath. Add this mix to 1/2 cup of Epsom salts and swirl into a lovely warm bath.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.