100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Cleanse Body, Soothe Skin, Heal Spirit
Tea Tree Oil possesses diverse therapeutic properties that have the power to purify and heal. Tea Tree Oil can help with dandruff, acne, and the overall cleansing of the body and skin
- Add 3-5 drops of Tea Tree Oil to your favourite shampoo bottle to tackle dandruff head-on.
- Mix 4 drops of Tea Tree Oil with Coconut Oil and apply to skin to help heal dry, itchy, and fungal skin.
- Take a whiff of Tea Tree Oil directly from the bottle before and after Yoga for a more invigorating experience.
- Acne Tea Tree Solution: Add 12 drops of Tea Tree Oil, 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel, and ½ tsp of Coconut Oil to a mixing bowl. Mix well. Rub a small amount onto the affected area to help cleanse your skin and reduce the appearance of acne.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.