100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers/Buds
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: antibacterial, antiseptic, Kills Infections, Increases Circulation & Balances Hormones
- To ease fatigue, add 2 drops of thyme oil to warm bath water.
- To relieve menstrual cramps, rub 2 drops of thyme oil with equal parts carrier oil on your abdomen.
- To use as a mouthwash, add 2 drops of thyme oil to water and gargle.
- To open blocked nasal passages, inhale 2 drops of thyme oil, or add it to hot water for steam inhalation.
- To kill toe fungus, add 5 drops of thyme oil to a warm foot bath.
- To kill infections and rashes, rub 2 drops of thyme oil to the needed area.
- To increase circulation, inhale or diffuse 2–3 drops of thyme oil daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.