100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Flowers
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Calm Mind, Lift Mood, Nourish Spirit
Ylang ylang is considered an effective antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative. It has a positive effect on immune health, blood flow and emotions, making it a natural remedy for the endocrine, cardiovascular, reproductive and digestive systems.
- Add 3-4 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to a bowl of hot water, place a towel over your head, and lean over the steam to receive Ylang Ylang’s powerful skin rejuvenating properties.
- Add 5-10 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to your Coconut Oil, and apply to hair for a deeply nourishing and moisturising effect. This can also promote healthy hair growth.
- Diffuse 6-8 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil for an intoxicating, sweet aroma in your home.
- Room Deodorizer: Add 5-10 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to 4 oz. of distilled water to a spray bottle. Use as needed to help cleanse the air and provide an uplifting, intoxicating, and sweet scent.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.