100% Pure and Natural
Plant Part: Chopped Grass
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Cleanse, Refresh Mind, Renew Spirit
Lemongrass is often used for massages. It has a pungent aroma that will leave you feeling refreshed and energised. Lemongrass is known to help soothe the mind and calm the body.
- Include a few drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil in your morning routine by adding a few drops to your cleanser to help cleanse your pores.
- Dilute a few drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil with a carrier oil and massage your temples to help relieve pain and tension.
- Add 5 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil to a 5 oz. spray bottle filled with water to spray at irritating pests.
Relaxing Muscle Body Scrub: Mix 8-10 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil with ½ cup of Epsom salt and ¼ cup of Coconut Oil. Scrub your body with the mixture while you shower to help soothe aches and pains. You can also soak in the bathtub with this same mixture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Ready stock, Ship from West Malaysia
No customer reviews for the moment.